Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Body After Baby - Post 4 (one month late...)

Hi!  I never got around to updating the blog in April, but I did take the pics.   April was a very busy month at our house.  Hopefully May will be more chill.

Here's the pics...   No measurements for April.

March 3                                                                                                         April 4
135 lb                                                                                                         133-ish lb                                                                  



 Not much changed in March.  That is to be expected, though.  As I get smaller, it will become harder and harder to lose pounds.  My body is happy in the 130s.  It likes to have a little pudginess around the mid-section.  In order to get past this point and continue to lose the last little bit of fat, I'm going to have to get my nutrition on point.  And honestly, I'm not sure how much I'm willing to sacrifice to get there.  If I get really gung-ho and eat strict paleo, I think I could lose the belly fat really quickly.  Or I could eat 90% clean and 10% chocolate/sugar and take longer to get to where I want to be.  I'm not too worried about it, I feel like I'm in a good place right now. 


~Patti 

No comments:

Post a Comment