Thursday, May 9, 2013

21 DSD -- Day 4

Day 4 went pretty well.  I woke up before 7:30 am and felt well-rested.  We got up and went to the gym.  I had plenty of energy for my workout.  We then went to pick strawberries with some friends.  I was almost tempted to eat a few strawberries -- they looked SO juicy and perfect!  I also survived my first trip to the grocery store since starting the detox.  I had to run into Kroger and was immediately met with the aroma of freshly baked pastries.  And they had all the specialty desserts and cakes laid out for Mother's Day.  I tried not to look at them.  :-)  

Breakfast
Same as yesterday -- eggs. sausage, 1/2 sweet potato

Snack
Some nuts and carrots after my workout.  I usually eat deli meat after my workouts, but I don't have any this month. 

Lunch
B.L.T  (no bread)  SOOO good.  The other 1/2 of my sweet potato

Snack
More nuts, carrots, cucumbers

Dinner
Haven't eaten yet, but it will be leftovers from last night's dinner. 

I didn't eat as much as I usually do, so I ended up with a mild headache around 6pm.  We were out and about all day and I didn't pack enough food in the cooler.  I need to start making jerkey a couple times a month so that I have something quick to take in the car. 

No comments:

Post a Comment